Greenfield Depot Area - ca 1950 - Cover 2014 Railroad Calendar Picture

(No reviews yet)
Current Stock:
Adding to cart… The item has been added
Click to view a large version of this print

Note: - From left to right: The Boston & Maine’s Fitchburg Division Administration Building, the divisional engineering, signaling and communications building, the baggage wing on the depot, the 1881 depot at the foot of Miles Street. The administration building opened on March 1, 1914, with officials and dispatchers upstairs, clerks below on the first floor and the finished basement. The building was locked for the first time on April 15, 1972 by Alden Dreyer.

Year - 2014

Original Size - 8.5x11

Print Sizes-
Small - 11x14
Medium - 16x20
Large - 24x30

Title - Greenfield Depot Area - ca 1950